If you live in Watertown, South Dakota, or anywhere else in the Midwest, that means you have probably seen bats flying through the twilight sky. And they’re nothing to be afraid of! Bats are an essential part of our ecosystem; they are incredibly efficient bug hunters that help to keep the mosquito and moth populations under control.
However, bats are not meant to enter our homes. They can cause severe damage, urinate, and carry deadly diseases like rabies. The last thing you would want is for you, your pets, or one of your family members to contract rabies all because you didn’t remove the bats in time.
If you live in Watertown, SD, or elsewhere in the Midwest and need bat removal, contact Central Plains Bat Removal for effective and humane bat removal from your home or business.
How to Know if You Have a Bat in Your Home
You may now be wondering how you can tell if you have a bat infestation problem. These little guests usually leave a few easily identifiable traces that will alert you of their presence. Below is a list of possible signs that you could have a bat problem:
- The smell of bat feces and urine
- Scratching and squeaking noises coming from an attic or other such places
- Stains or scratch marks on walls and other surfaces
Getting Rid of Bats in Your Watertown Home Safely and Humanely
You may think that it would be easier and cheaper to remove your unwanted guests yourself; however, this can be highly dangerous. You could increase your risk of being exposed to rabies. You might also seriously hurt one of the bats in the process.
This is why you should call the professionals here at Central Plains Bat Removal; we make it easy for you to schedule your Watertown bat removal, saving you the stress and safety risk of removing the bats yourself. Leaving this job up to professionals also ensure we remove the bat safely and humanely.
Here’s how it works:
- Consultation. When you call us, you will get to speak with one of our knowledgeable Watertown bat removal representatives. We’ll listen to your situation and schedule a day for Central Plains Bat Removal to come out and give you an on-site consultation, assessment, and quote based on your situation.
- Inspection. One of our Watertown bat removal specialists will come out and install the bat exclusion devices. These devices will allow the bats to fly outside and into the world and prevent them from coming back into your home.
- Follow-Up. A few weeks later, the professional will come back to your house, make sure all the bats are gone, and remove the bat exclusion devices.
Our humane method of bat removal ensures that all the bats will be removed without hurting them. This way, you are happy that they are gone and aren’t hurt.
Residential and Commercial Bat Removal in Watertown, SD
If you or someone you know has bats in their home or business, make sure to contact Central Plains Bat Removal for effective and humane bat removal. Our excellent customer service will make this easier for you at home, and our humane work practices will ensure the bats’ safety in the process.